Insurance companies only want to clean down the areas that have obvious residue, and often want to omit painting. It is always necessary for a close inspection of the areas for streaking, fading, yellowing and/or additional damages.
I will work for you!
- The insurance company only wanted to deodorize and clean.
- I discovered smoke and streaking throughout.
- I work to clean, paint, and replace cabinetry throughout due to smoke residue. I won that work!
Interior There is many ways of cleaning the interior of your structure. The process used will depend on the type of damages and/or what caused the damage.
- Chemical sponges
- Vacuuming standard/HEPA vacuum
- Dry Ice blasting
- Chemical or wet cleaning
- Carpet and Upholstery cleaning
Exterior There are many ways to clean the exterior of your structure. The process used will depend on the type of damages and/or what caused the damage.
- Pressure washing
- Dry ice blasting
- Sand blasting
- Chemical cleaning
- Medium/Large dumpsters for debris removal.