Let me tell you a little story about us:
Alvin L Davis worked at Union Bag as a Millwright. In 1958, he built his first home in Savannah. In 1971, He formed his brand by incorporating his name and placing it on a wooden sign and from there he proceeded to build in most ever neighborhood in Savannah, GA. Alvin L. Davis, Inc. is the only construction company in Savannah to have three members of its firm to be named President at the Home Builders Association of Savannah
If you have a need for home repairs, real estate repairs, remodeling room additions, insurance claims, kitchens & baths, fire & water damage, CALL US NOW 912-355-7611
Alvin L. Davis, Inc. Remodeler is a family held residential construction company that has been in operation since 1958. In 1991, Andy Davis formed a division for remodeling and repairs. I have operated my company for the past twenty five years years doing small to medium size insurance repair jobs daily and home remodels as a Insurance Repair Contractor.
We use nationally accepted Xactimate 27.5 with digital photography for estimating and documenting the loss at the time of our inspection. I have been schooled by a majority of vendor programs to look for “sudden and accidental” cause of a loss. I feel that I have the credentials and construction background that could be a help to you and your family during this stressful time.
Who is Andy Davis ??
- Restoration Industry Association – Certified Restorer
- Georgia Southern University – BS in Building Construction
- National Association of Home Builders – Certified Graduate Remodeler
- Indoor Air Quality Association – Certified Mold Remediator
- National Institute of Disaster Restoration – Certified Restoration Technician
- Home Builders Association of Greater Savannah – Past President, 1991
- Remodelers Council (NAHB) – Founder & Past Chairman
- Savannah Board of Realtors – Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, Restoration Certification – Fire, Water, Odor and Smoke Designations
- Crawford Contractor Connection – Subrogation Training
Remember, your insurance company’s adjuster serves his/her company, not you and your needs or desires.
I will start by reviewing your policy and determining the scope of your loss, including what is covered. Then we:
- Evaluate the cost to replace your home as covered under the policy terms.Andy Davis
Insurance Repair Contractor.
Alvin L. Davis, Inc.
- Analyze all insurance polices and pertinent documentation to your claim.
- Survey structural damage to estimate repair cost or replacement.
- Prepare a room-by-room damage estimate and description of the building with and photos of the damage.
- Assist you in creating a complete physical inventory of your contents, fixtures, furniture and equipment.
- Establish agreements with the insurance carrier on the degree of damage and help set replacement costs.
- Present all claim projections to you first, for your approval prior to submitting insurance company adjuster, keeping you continually apprised of all developments in our negotiation with your adjuster.
- Meet with you to give status of loss, time and dollar projections, as well as opinion and recommendations when appropriate.
- Maintain a constant dialogue with the insurance company and make sure all approved measures are taken to ensure an equitable claim for you, while adhering to time requirements and conditions.
- Work with you and your insurance carrier to fulfill all your obligations under your policy.
- Expedite the claims process and negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf without paying an attorney.
- Suggest if you may need any of the following additional services available to you:
- Legal Counsel