Hello, my name is Andy Davis and I am a Insurance Repair Contractor.
Alvin L. Davis, Inc. Remodeler is a family held residential construction company that has been in operation since 1958. In 1991, I formed a division for remodeling and repairs. I have operated my company for the past twenty five years years doing small to medium size insurance repair jobs daily and home remodels as a Insurance Repair Contractor.
We use nationally accepted Xactimate 27.5 with digital photography for estimating and documenting the loss at the time of our inspection. I have been schooled by a majority of vendor programs to look for “sudden and accidental” cause of a loss. I feel that I have the credentials and construction background that could be a help to you and your family during this stressful time.
As for our experience and educational background to become a State Farm Contractor and membership in various professional organization, the list follows:
Georgia Southern University – BS in Building Construction
Restoration Industry Association – Certified Restorer
National Association of Home Builders – Certified Graduate Remodeler
Indoor Air Quality Association – Certified Mold Remediator
National Institute of Disaster Restoration – Certified Restoration Technician
Home Builders Association of Greater Savannah – Past President, 1991
Remodelers Council (NAHB) – Founder & Past Chairman
Savannah Board of Realtors – Licensed Real Estate Agent
Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, Restoration Certification – Various Fire, Water, Odor and Smoke Designations
Crawford Contractor Connection – Subrogation Training
As a Insurance Repair Contractor, we have over 25 years in negotiating fire, smoke wind and water damage claims with local
adjusters, staff adjusters, claims managers. We understand the day to day business protocol of your Insurance Company adjuster and his management team.
I can estimate your property damage under our loss consulting program for free with a signed repair contract to do the work for you or if you just need an estimate we offer a stepped fee schedule for various sized estimates up to and over $100,000 of property damage.
My business model allows you to get back to your life and job while we repair your home. We deal with your adjuster, your insurance company, your mortgage company, if necessary, in efforts to get paid. You pick colors, floor coverings and all personal items and we do the work.
Call Now to set an appointment for free consultation, 912-355-7611
As insurance repair contractors, we help you sort through the maze of red tape and get you back on your feet quickly by securing the loss site and reporting the claim, assessing and inventorying your damaged property, preparing and submitting detailed estimates to make you whole and other procedures required to obtain a proper settlement, therefore, allowing you to restore your property as quickly as possible. We specialize in fire, earthquake, theft, vandalism, hurricane, tornado, wind and water damage claims.
When you incur a loss to your home and property, getting beyond your tragedy to a fair resolution can be confusing and filled with emotion. As insurance repair contractors and experts in our field, we take the guesswork out of the process and bring you peace of mind. Our staff brings decades of knowledge in construction, insurance claims and loss adjusting. We know the ins and outs of insurance policies and can navigate through time-consuming pitfalls.
Your insurance company can supply you with their own in-house insurance adjuster who may seem agreeable in processing your insurance claim but, more times than not, he/she will prove inefficient in getting you paid for what you consider to be the fair value of your loss. The adjuster that your insurance company assigns to your claim is there to assess the damages that his employer will cover, using all the skills and tools available to ensure the least cost and inconvenience to the insurance company.
Remember, your insurance company’s adjuster serves his/her company, not you and your needs or desires.
We start by reviewing your policy and determining the scope of your loss, including what is covered. Then we:
- Evaluate the cost to replace your home as covered under the policy terms.
- Analyze all insurance polices and pertinent documentation to your claim.
- Survey structural damage to estimate repair cost or replacement.
- Prepare a room-by-room damage estimate and description of the building with and photos of the damage.
- Assist you in creating a complete physical inventory of your contents, fixtures, furniture and equipment.
- Establish agreements with the insurance carrier on the degree of damage and help set replacement costs.
- Present all claim projections to you first, for your approval prior to submitting insurance company adjuster, keeping you continually apprised of all developments in our negotiation with your adjuster.
- Meet with you to give status of loss, time and dollar projections, as well as opinion and recommendations when appropriate.
- Maintain a constant dialogue with the insurance company and make sure all approved measures are taken to ensure an equitable claim for you, while adhering to time requirements and conditions.
- Work with you and your insurance carrier to fulfill all your obligations under your policy.
- Expedite the claims process and negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf.
- Suggest if you may need any of the following additional services available to you:
- Legal Counsel