Hello, my name is Andy Davis and I am a Insurance Repair Contractor.
Andrew J Davis
Georgia Southern University – BS in Building Construction
Restoration Industry Association – Certified Restorer
National Association of Home Builders – Certified Graduate Remodeler
Indoor Air Quality Association – Certified Mold Remediator
National Institute of Disaster Restoration – Certified Restoration Technician
Home Builders Association of Greater Savannah – Past President, 1991
Remodelers Council (NAHB) – Founder & Past Chairman
Savannah Board of Realtors – Licensed Real Estate Agent
Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, Restoration Certification – Various Fire, Water, Odor and Smoke Designations
Crawford Contractor Connection – Subrogation Training
Remember, your insurance company’s adjuster serves his/her company, not you and your needs or desires.
We start by reviewing your policy and determining the scope of your loss, including what is covered. Then we:
- Evaluate the cost to replace your home as covered under the policy terms.
- Analyze all insurance polices and pertinent documentation to your claim.
- Survey structural damage to estimate repair cost or replacement.
- Prepare a room-by-room damage estimate and description of the building with and photos of the damage.
- Assist you in creating a complete physical inventory of your contents, fixtures, furniture and equipment.
- Establish agreements with the insurance carrier on the degree of damage and help set replacement costs.
- Present all claim projections to you first, for your approval prior to submitting insurance company adjuster, keeping you continually apprised of all developments in our negotiation with your adjuster.
- Meet with you to give status of loss, time and dollar projections, as well as opinion and recommendations when appropriate.
- Maintain a constant dialogue with the insurance company and make sure all approved measures are taken to ensure an equitable claim for you, while adhering to time requirements and conditions.
- Work with you and your insurance carrier to fulfill all your obligations under your policy.
- Expedite the claims process and negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf.
- Suggest if you may need any of the following additional services available to you:
- Legal Counsel
Alvin L. Davis, Inc. Remodeler is a family held residential construction company that has been in operation since 1958. In 1991, I formed a division for remodeling and repairs. I have operated my company for the past twenty five years years doing small to medium size insurance repair jobs daily and home remodels as a Insurance Repair Contractor.
We use nationally accepted Xactimate 27.5 with digital photography for estimating and documenting the loss at the time of our inspection. I have been schooled by a majority of vendor programs to look for “sudden and accidental” cause of a loss. I feel that I have the credentials and construction background that could be a help to you and your family during this stressful time.